Open Enrollment for 2024 Coverage
November 1, 2023 - January 15, 2024
- November 1: Open Enrollment starts for health coverage for 2024. This is the first day you can enroll in, re-enroll in, or change health plans. Coverage can start as soon as January 1.
- December 15: Last day to enroll in or change plans for coverage to start January 1.
- January 1: Coverage starts for those who enroll in or change plans by December 15 and pay their first premium.
- January 15: Open Enrollment ends. This is the last day to enroll in or change health plans for the year. After this date, you can only enroll in or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- February 1: Coverage starts for those who enroll in or change plans December 16 through January 15 and pay their first premium.