HR360 is a comprehensive online resource center for all your human resources needs. It is trusted by more than 230,000 employers across the country. HR360 is a centralized repository, providing information on things such as: compliance, HR benefit alerts, HR forms and documents, and interactive apps and training videos. It is a great resource that many of our clients take advantage of to ensure they are remaining compliant in the operations of their business.
FormFire was founded in 2006 to offer small business clients a simpler way to complete health applications in a digital environment. This is a valuable tool to provide a quicker and more efficient process for employees to enter their personal health information. FormFire is a fully eSign compliant, insurance carrier-endorsed signature process that covers both the employee and employer application process. FormFire has the most extensive platform for the collection of personal/private health information that is HIPAA/HITECH/GENA compliant and can service carriers in their own unique formats.
• What is the ACA?
• What is Telemedicine?
• Should I Get Dental and Vision Insurance?
• What is Critical Illness Insurance?
• When Can I Purchase Health Insurance?
• Your Health Insurance Acronym Guide
• Group Health Insurance Plan Options
• What is an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
• Your Health Insurance Savings Account Options
• All About COBRA
• Group Health Insurance Technology
• Grandfathered and Grandmothered Health Plans
• Your Guide to Group Health Insurance
• Medicare 101
• The Benefits of Short-Term Health Insurance
8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST