Telemedicine is a cost-effective and accessible option that involves electronic communication and software to provide clinical services to patients without an in-person visit. Many people opt for telemedicine because it can be done from the comfort of your own home or anywhere else like work, vacation, the park, etc. You do not have to bring yourself or your children in contact with illnesses that you may encounter at the doctor’s office. Moreover, every physician you see using telemedicine communications will be considered in network no matter where you are.
• What is the ACA?
• What is Telemedicine?
• Should I Get Dental and Vision Insurance?
• What is Critical Illness Insurance?
• When Can I Purchase Health Insurance?
• Your Health Insurance Acronym Guide
• Group Health Insurance Plan Options
• What is an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
• Your Health Insurance Savings Account Options
• All About COBRA
• Group Health Insurance Technology
• Grandfathered and Grandmothered Health Plans
• Your Guide to Group Health Insurance
• Medicare 101
• The Benefits of Short-Term Health Insurance
8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST